10 handy tips for iOS and Android users. Did you know that you can take photos, while you’re filming a video or make your password a current time? Watch carefully for these and many other cool smartphone features!
Smartphones are basically everything these days. They allow you to save any type of information you need and easily multi task. And even though we are all experienced smartphone users, it’s pretty much impossible to know all the tips and hacks because smartphones are getting more and more advanced, adding a lot of new and very useful features you probably don’t even have a clue about!
How to block ads 1:00
Wi-Fi passwords 2:01
Create your own reply for missed calls 2:59
Android guest mode 4:00
Secret iPhone codes 4:43
Audio timer 5:40
Take photos while shooting videos 6:38
Share content immediately 7:30
Keyboard and mouse 8:28
Screen Lock – Time Password 9:21
#phonecodes #phonesecrets #secretcodes
– When you have an important level to pass or battle to win, and suddenly, completely out of the blue and at the most inopportune moment, there it is – an ad. Just turn on the Airplane Mode on your phone and the problem is solved!
– Every time you connect to a new Wi-Fi, your phone shows you dots instead of the actual password letters on your screen. But what if you need to quickly connect the other device to the certain source of Wi-Fi and you don’t remember the password? There is the app called Wifi Password Show.
– You can create your own texts for any occasion possible! Just go to Settings, choose Phone, then Respond with Text and voilà – here you can make your own personal message that will be sent to your contacts.
– Turn on a Guest Mode! To switch it on, simply tap the User icon in the top right corner of the quick Settings panel. Then tap Guest.
– If you enter *#31# you will hide the number for all calls. If you need it just for one certain call, you can type #31# right before the number you’re calling.
– Audio Timer will allow your device to turn off all the audio at a certain time. This is available only to iOS users, though, and takes only a couple of quick and easy steps.
– Another one of the coolest features that your iPhone has – taking photos while filming a video. This option is available for all the iPhone models from iPhone 5 and onward.
– Tap the Share icon in any app, choose Android beam from the list of options, and then just put the devices together back-to-back. A couple more seconds and your mission has successfully been obtained.
– If it is necessary, Android users can easily use keyboard or mice. This can be very useful if your display is damaged or if you just need to type a lot of text. All you need to do to attach a keyboard or mouse to your Android phone is a USB on-the-go cable.
– ! The app is called Screen Lock – Time Password and it will make your phone’s current time (or any other option related to time) its lock screen password. Just look at the clock and unlock your phone with the current numbers.
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: